Thursday, March 17, 2011

The weather was wrong

So I guess I listened to the wrong weatherman last night. It's a bit cold but there isn't the snow that we expected.  I guess I shouldn't have planned my day around that. I could have gone out fishing today. So instead I'm at home looking at my equipment and thinking I need to clean some of it up a bit more before the season really gets going. I do enjoy the early season to get the rust out of my form. I just hope we have a great year as the summer fishing season really gets started. I'm going to head down to Cabela's and get a few more things as well. I'm just not going to make it down there today.
I'm going to take my son out fishing for his first time this summer and I'm looking for a fishing rod that he can use for a few years. I saw one at Cabela's but I'm not sure if I should go with it or get the little cartoon character  poles. I have always been impressed with the size of the fish some of those kids pull out with those cartoon poles. Well I hope you have a great day and now let's get out and get some fish!!!
Rasczack

No comments:

Post a Comment