Monday, March 28, 2011

This Last Weekend

This last weekend we had some interesting weather that made it difficult to know where the best places would be for the fish. with the hit and miss aspects of the snow storms that were hitting us I figured that the cottonwood canyons might be the best places. That way I could get the fish between the snow flurries. The only problem I ran into is that the conditions were changing so fast as soon as I was set up I would have to change the set up. In retrospect I should have just used a woolly bugger and let the weather change until they started biting instead of changing flies so much. I was just so excited to be out in the water that i couldn't wait to try everything I had with me that day. I caught a few small ones but I feel I could have done better. Next time out I'll get some pictures of the place and the fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment